Comfortable & Cozy College OOTD


style

photos were taken by me with my phone


COMFORTABLE & COZY:
A COLLEGE OOTD

Click on the 'SUBSCRIBE' button at the top of this page to get updates on fresh content that I put out every week. You'll receive notifications through your email every time I post.


My name is Timothy Won, and this is nomwonton.blogspot.com. I hope you stick around here and feel free to leave me any messages or questions that you have.

—




In college, I'm planning on saving dressed up outfits for special occasions and focusing on being the most comfy and cozy that I can.



BEIGE is in its prime right now. I feel like it's a great color as summer transitions into fall, such as with this long-sleeved collared shirt. It can be used to bundle up, but also can be wrapped around the waist on a hot summer day.





Finally, I've got to admit...I've officially hopped on the clout sunglasses bandwagon. The teal blue of these '90's inspired glasses subtly creates a statement among the other clothing that I'm wearing.



1.

tank top: Koto (Urban Outfitters)
long-sleeved collared shirt: R&R Jean Company
pants: Covington
bag: Human (Philippines)

—

by Timothy Won.

check out my last blog post here
check out my last style post by clicking here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 7