Pretty in Pacsun Pink

style

photos were taken by me with my phone


PRETTY IN PACSUN PINK:
OUTFIT #1


Click on the 'SUBSCRIBE' button at the top of this page to get updates on fresh content that I put out every week. You'll receive notifications through your email every time I post.


My name is Timothy Won, and this is nomwonton.blogspot.com. I hope you stick around here and feel free to leave me any messages or questions that you have.

Last Monday, I was walking around Pearlridge with my friends and we went into Pacsun on a whim. I wasn't expecting to buy anything new that day.

Once I saw this neon pink Champion sweater sitting on the rack at the back of the store in the sale section, I knew I had to grab it before it was gone. In my opinion, you can find a lot of trendy but also basic pieces for a good price at PacSun.


Although these pants are two inches too big on the waist (I usually wear a size 30 in pants), I still adore its loose but unstructured fit. Nevertheless, I am completely head over heels for this all pink look. It can also be worn with a plain white T-shirt and a statement belt.



1.

sweatshirt: Champion ... similar color here
pants: Dickies
bag: Philippines

by Timothy Won.

check out my last blog post here
check out my last "Androgynous Look of the Week" post by clicking here

Comments